Sunday, October 7, 2012

Catching Up...August/September

 
Yes, we've been busy.
I threw my back out in August, had a major allergic reaction to something (swollen face, rash and blisters on hand), and broke another tooth (and if you know anything about me and my teeth...you more than likely just cringed)...all while I was preparing for my school year to begin...
August was quite a month!
September was better...minus the ridiculous heat! I often looked at my blog...and got too overwhelmed...putting it off...so here is some of what has happened in the last two months. 
 
Lindsay's first day of first grade take 1 (explanation in a later post)
August 14, 2012 (don't get me started on this ridiculous start date)
 Lindsay and her BFF Sofie on the first day of first grade (friends since age 2)
 Lindsay and Sofie
 Lindsay's first grade desk...she's excited!
 A day at the Hambarchians...we love it there...Uncle Rick with Kendal
 Lindsay and Kendal both swimming with no floaties...in the deep end...ahhhh! So exciting!!!
 My little fish...Kendal! Amazingly strong swimmer...
 My godsister Tina with one of her twins...Bo...8 weeks old!
 Sweet Boden!
 Lindsay, Kendal and Lola...hanging out on Auntie Flo's front porch.

No comments: