Monday, January 21, 2013

January Fun...

 Lindsay at a birthday party at Fly Studios...
she loved it.
Trapezes and swinging from long clothes...
just like a fairy.
 Lindsay and baby Brooke
 Ears are pierced...
 the sparkle on her ears tells it all.
She was brave and had the moral support of her BFF Sofie...
The anxiety leading up to it was
enough to make her want to chicken out...
but she was brave and very pleased
with herself at the end...
I think she surprised herself...
 A girl and her dog...
Kendal and Terra
 Checking out the scenery before our lunch date,
Lindsay and Kendal enjoying the water and rocks.

 Seussical the Musical...Sofie and Kendal
 Pedicures...Mom, Jennifer, Sofie, Lindsay and Kendal
Lindsay, Kendal and Brookie Cookie...adorable!
Hanging with her friends from Taper...
Lindsay, Kendal, Sammi, Riley and Sofie
at the Iacono's house for some crafts and
cupcake decorating...
oh and some shimmer tattooing...
which was out of control...
this was the before photo...
Lindsay ended up with 17 shimmer tattoos...
17 that I had to painstakingly remove...
we now have a 2 shimmer policy...
woe...is all I can say about that experience.

No comments: