Saturday, July 10, 2010

Kendal's New Bedroom


Kendal broke in her "big girl" bed a few months back and I am just getting around to posting a few pictures of her new room. She LOVES her room and the first night we set up her bed she and Lindsay layed in it and read books together, which was just adorable. I have found Kendal sound asleep on the floor next to her bed on a couple of occasions, which just baffles me...how she can roll onto the floor and not wake up??? Good thing her bed is low to the ground at the moment. We will purchase the trundle drawer that fits underneath eventually, but right now it works great as is. Decorating was fun though one thing I have learned is that I need to stay FAR away from Pottery Barn Kids...FAR!!



1 comment:

Summer said...

Love it! So adorable!