Kendal has outgrown her carseat and has a new big girl carseat like her sister. Each time we get in the car now Kendal kicks her feet and smiles real big because she can see her big sister when we are driving. I always comment to Lindsay how much her little sister enjoys being able to see her in the car. This morning I was putting the girls in the car to take Lindsay to school and once again Kendal was smiling away looking over at Lindsay...I said, "Look at your sis smiling at you Lindsay" to which she commented back "She's my best friend mom"...I cried! What a moment to remember!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
My Best Friend
Kendal has outgrown her carseat and has a new big girl carseat like her sister. Each time we get in the car now Kendal kicks her feet and smiles real big because she can see her big sister when we are driving. I always comment to Lindsay how much her little sister enjoys being able to see her in the car. This morning I was putting the girls in the car to take Lindsay to school and once again Kendal was smiling away looking over at Lindsay...I said, "Look at your sis smiling at you Lindsay" to which she commented back "She's my best friend mom"...I cried! What a moment to remember!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment