Sunday, September 7, 2008

Kendal 5 Months


Occasionally my big sister will let me sit on her big girl bed, so here I am at one of those rare moments. She would have been in this picture had she not lost patience while my mom was situating me. Mom says she's working on the whole patience thing and that we must be patient with her...anyway enough about Lindsay, this is suppose to be about me. Since you last saw me I have become quite savvy with the spoon and eat much more than my mom thinks it is possible for a 5 month old to consume...needless to say I love food and oatmeal with bananas is my current favorite. I enjoy hanging out in my exersaucer and can become very belligerent when I have had enough...the entire house and neighbors in close proximity know when I am ready to exit that apparatus. I also recognize my name now and look up whenever it is said. Those are the latest and most exciting happenings in my life.

No comments: