I feel like I have
more time in summer
to appreciate
the Little Things.
(Perhaps because I'm not
in work mode
with lists of
things on my mind...)
Especially when it
comes to
these two.
When I look around their
messy bedrooms
(not always messy,
but, well...sometimes)
I see some many
glimpses of
their personalities,
and things that make
me smile.
I was looking at
Kendal's shoe box in
her bedroom this
morning,
which reminded of
how often she
puts her shoes
on the wrong feet
the first time around.
I look at the
multiple pieces
of paper
lying around
Lindsay's bedroom
(and the house for that matter),
(and the house for that matter),
which reminds me
about how often
she is inspired
to write or draw.
We of course love
the beach (bay)
and swimming,
so there are
multiple swimsuits
hanging out to dry,
sun-bleached towels,
piles of sand on the walkway
from the garage
to the house,
sand toys...
the smells and sights of summer
everywhere
you turn.
Things I love.
Time flies,
stopping to see
the little things
that bring smiles
and a warm heart...
is what I try to do each day.
Things I love.
Time flies,
stopping to see
the little things
that bring smiles
and a warm heart...
is what I try to do each day.







1 comment:
beautiful post. love it.
Post a Comment