Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Kendal!


Dear Kendal~ Two years ago today you arrived 4 weeks early. You were just a tiny little mite, weighing less than 6 pounds. I couldn't wait for you to meet your big sister Lindsay, who today is one of your best friends. You are a sweet young lady with a determination I admire. Kendal, you are growing so fast that sometimes I want to bottle the sweet moments we share together; singing "Baby Beluga" before you go to sleep, reading books, playing outside, and enjoying family time. Your big sister loves you so much and celebrates all your milestones right along with you. My hope is that you continue to grow and learn each day while being a kind, compassionate human being. I pray that you stay healthy and protected from any harm. I love you more than words can say and am so blessed to be your mommy! Happy Birthday sweet girl!

No comments: