Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Almost 3 Year Old Ham


Lindsay is keeping us on our toes as usual. She has decided she no longer needs to nap...so she "rests" which usually results in a nap but occasionally can lead to building forts out of pillows (see below) and putting stickers all over the wall next to her bed. Like her father, she is definitely a night owl...the other night I peeked into her room at 10:15 and she said "come on in mom, sit right here"...as she patted a spot next to her on the bed.
She loves to stand on her highchair and announce how big she is, to which I always state she is never allowed to get that big!
Lately Lindsay has also told me I am being ridiculous...WHAT!?!?...that's not okay!!
But we do enjoy our little girl's sense of humor and hope it continues to blossom as she grows!





No comments: