Kendal is enjoying the novelty of using a spoon. She was quite tired of me feeding her decided to loudly protest, making known her displeasure of my controlling methods of getting her to eat. I started by giving her the spoon every few bites and letting her feed herself, but she would become belligerent and grab the spoon from my hand and throw it across the kitchen...I got the hint after wiping food from my brow for the 3rd time. Yes, giving up the spoon was not an easy thing for me to do considering the very large mess I am left with after every meal...but I had to let go. (I still cannot let her eat soup by herself...but at the moment she doesn't seem to mind...whew!!)
Monday, June 22, 2009
Spoonin'
Kendal is enjoying the novelty of using a spoon. She was quite tired of me feeding her decided to loudly protest, making known her displeasure of my controlling methods of getting her to eat. I started by giving her the spoon every few bites and letting her feed herself, but she would become belligerent and grab the spoon from my hand and throw it across the kitchen...I got the hint after wiping food from my brow for the 3rd time. Yes, giving up the spoon was not an easy thing for me to do considering the very large mess I am left with after every meal...but I had to let go. (I still cannot let her eat soup by herself...but at the moment she doesn't seem to mind...whew!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment