While Mike was away for the weekend my dear friend Angela came to visit and of course was such a huge help with the girls. We ventured over to Belmont Shores to "Mother's Beach" where I spent numerous days in the sun as a child. A family favorite, we even occasionally had dinner there and my dad would meet us at the shore after work...such fun memories. The girls all loved it, even with the brisk weather it was still very enjoyable. Lindsay stood at the water's edge grabbing handfuls of wet sand and throwing it in the water...she was curiously entertained by such a simple task. Kendal had her turn with handfuls of sand...some of which ended up in her mouth...I know...shocker there...Both girls were complete sandcrabs by the end of our visit...good thing I had extra clothes in the car for the ride home...I am sure this will not be our last visit to this destination.
Lindsay enjoying her first handful of sand

Carrying my sissy's shoe by the string is very entertaining...

Hummmmm...does the sand taste better or the seashells???

This is fantastic!

Kendal and Auntie Ang

Kendal testing her walking skills in the sand

Can I really put my feet in the water mom???

and pick up the wet sand???

This sand stuff feels funny...

Lindsay and Auntie Angela
No comments:
Post a Comment