


We celebrated Lindsay's birthday this weekend with a family gathering at Lindsay's Poppy's house. There was an Ariel cake and a pink castle jump house. She of course received many wonderful things...some of her favorites were her tricycle, her dress-up set from her Aunt Nancy and her baby stroller from her Nina. At the party once she saw the dress-up set she would not take off the pink hat. Yesterday Mike assembled her stroller and we dressed "Bitty Baby" in her new outfit and put her in the stroller. Lindsay proceeded to push the stroller up and down the hallway in our house all day long...Mike and I are afraid she is going to wear a hole in the carpet...but I must say she looks soooo cute pushing that stroller. The party was exactly what we intended, a gathering of loving family and godparents.
To view Lindsay's birthday party photo slideshow click on the link under her "I'm Two Now" picture on the sidebar.







No comments:
Post a Comment