We cannot believe our baby girl is already 3 months old. Yes she is cute but boy can she scream! We definitely can't ignore her while tending to Lindsay...she lets us know she needs our full attention. Unlike her older sister she is not a fan of having bows in her hair so I have to sneak them on when an opportunity presents itself. I tried this photo shoot 3 different times and finally was able to get some pictures of her not crying, WHEW!Monday, June 30, 2008
Kendal Christine 3 Months Old!
We cannot believe our baby girl is already 3 months old. Yes she is cute but boy can she scream! We definitely can't ignore her while tending to Lindsay...she lets us know she needs our full attention. Unlike her older sister she is not a fan of having bows in her hair so I have to sneak them on when an opportunity presents itself. I tried this photo shoot 3 different times and finally was able to get some pictures of her not crying, WHEW!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment